Tuesday, November 06, 2012

huh~

this morning I seen my face and body swelling coz of water retention, so I taken a pill to release some of my body fluid to make me feel better. before I left the house I went to the toilet to empty my bladder. but, I feel to urinate after 10min of driving! oh!!! I control it and I started feeling cold.. I switched off the aircond.. then I can feel my bladder is full.. then I started feeling warm, got sweating with aircond is on. thought of stopping at the restaurant, to use the toilet, but I was rushing for the train..



after 30min of driving.. when I got of from my car, I couldn't stand still. coz I feel the pain at my lower abdomen :( I walked with wide leg, like pregnant woman, like a baby was in my belly :( I even hold my sling bag, coz when the bag swing, I feel somemore pain @_@



got this from net. there is chatting group up there sharing the experience of pushing the limit of full bladder ones can stand! oh.. only 40min I already wanted to cry, ppl can last for day!



they try on having sex with full bladder. I can't... and not intent to try >_< even now after I have pass all the urine in my bladder, my lower abdomen feeling not ok too..



a pic of full bladder of someone. I taken the pic from google image. wow!! pushing the body limit!

well enough for the bladder talk, now lets go to 'eyes'



these are images angel see thing now. ya, angel.. after Eva. lately angel always telling this 'mummy, I see 2 bottles, I see 2 mummies, I see 2 teachers..' because the way she telling this is happy look, like playing around, I suspected she followed how Eva telling me her double vision when Eva got tired. but now, angel informed teacher also. and the teacher told my dad.. hmmm shall bring both girls go for a check before they entering standard one.



at this year end critical time at the office. then children health problems come along. I see challenges, I see God's blessing ^^



angels are be with us.. what we need is, go through the darkness and see the sun ray of HOPE and GRACE :)

No comments: