Friday, November 02, 2012

hip hip Friday!

02112012 today is Friday!!



I miss royee boy madly >_< now he is a big boy, seldom call me and chat with me over the phone :(



Friday is office shirt day. normally I wear office t-shirt, today, I thought of wearing formal office shirt, make a difference ma.. but, sadly, I can't fit in the few shirts nicely :~ means that my tummy is bigger than pass few years @_@ angel and Eva non stop teasing me 'your tummy need to breath aaa' I have tried 3 shirts, all yummy part is not ok eeeeee... so, wear the t-shirt as usual >_<



sis told me, she did some morning exercises in the morning before going to work. wahhh betul betul in action for losing weight ^0^ for me, I do stretching most of the time, coz limited chances to go outing, if still not stretching out my body, later all body parts sticking together hahhahaa :D



this morning I done something like this in the bathroom while I brushing my teeth. I stand straight, then 1 leg lay on the washbowl, then brushing teeth. then change to another leg. it feels good!! the whole body seems refreshed! especially under the shower :D



I normally do this on the bed when I read book or talking to family members. wonder why, since small, I like to stretch my legs..



I do this before sleeping.. 50 times for each side


I do this when I read or browsing with my phone on the bed


I do this in the office quite often - my workstation (while talking :p), at copier..


I do this too on the bed but up side down - a BIG V to open my legs wide


hehehe maybe I shall try this :p re-coordinate my body parts and signal path ^0^

ok stopping at here.. I want to finish my breakfast and go working. today my stomach feeling not right. so I order porridge for breakfast and take away a pack for lunch. will work over lunch then..



the chicken porridge from the chicken rice shop is nice if you haven't tried it :)



stretch out you Friday before you happy hour in weekend :D tata!

No comments: