Thursday, November 03, 2011

weekend coming..

1 more day to go, this week am so tired, so sleepy in the office, do max stretching in the washroom @_@


my tea break, the organic carrot + capsicum + celery soup and nin gou + yam. after eating still can't open my eyes wide, shared a peanut + chocalate waffle with my boss.



while waiting for the waffle @ lunch time



time flies, little miracle in my er sao's belly is getting bigger and bigger. 14 weeks now, baby can suck thumb, kicking, pass urine.. hehe my iPhone not only keep record of myself and my sis period cycle date, but also my er sao pregnancy calendar. so my digo always ask 'now how many weeks already ya?' :D

hope tonight I can get the graduate photos of royee classmates, the kinder address book is almost done. next week should be ok to send out for printing.



my boy..


wild cat~


ending song of the graduation concert


love this pic.. see peace in Eva :) all the above concert pic are from sir harn - royee's part time English teacher on story telling and singing.



I need rest.

No comments: