Friday, November 04, 2011

aloha!

easy Friday mood ya!!! although I have a big stack of doc to settle by today, and I am late to work due to slow traffic.. it's alright, coz today is Friday!



raining days.. so I prepare this sweet soup to warm the tummy ^^


yummy yummy warm warm ya~


my delivery angels :D


thanks SMS from royee's teacher :p


when I prepared something for others, my papa surprised me with warm pao :D we get more when we give ^^

laogong said wanna bring bbb back to sgbuloh to visit grandma and grandpa, overnight trip. ok, I can go shopping for royee, yujet, my gogo, bruce and papa oriental style cloth for my digo's wedding. more small small things to do ya! oh, tomorrow I have cake deco class too!

looking forward for this 3 days break.



me @ 3-4 years old i guess :p

happy Friday ya!!!

No comments: