Monday, November 07, 2011

fried chicken + curry leaves

3 days holidays, Saturday I went to cake deco class, sunday laogong brought bbb to sgbuloh to visit in law family. I didn't follow them, can do more things in the holiday eg helping my digo to prepare the wedding, outing with my sister, my own personal time, and rest.

for not feeling so guilty for not going back with them, I decided to cook something for laogong to being back home :D as my sister said, pa ma in law wanted to scold me also cannot :p



preparing for fried chicken and curry leaves. marinated sauce = soy sauce, salt, pepper, corn flour.


marinated chicken put in the wok and fry about 5 minutes..


then fry the curry leaves and capsicum then added in the earlier fried chicken. plus the sauce of sugar, soy salt, chicken stock granule, water. fry till the sauce dry. need few minutes..



ta-da! done the fried chicken with curry leaves. this is my 1st try. I didn't taste the chicken, coz the portion seemed small. I tried the curry leaves, the taste is ok!


besides the chicken, I sent to over too! the cake that I deco in the class :p but I non stop reminding laogong and bbb, remove all the fondant before eating. tell you, this beautiful an colourful stuff are too sweet!



bbb are excited balik kampung :) I kissed their foreheads and waved bye bye to them..

now I am going to sleep lo.. alone in this big room.. too sleepy to be lonely.. 2:41am now, just half way done the below..



hehe.. guess what? :p

No comments: