Friday, November 25, 2011

serious?




betul? but can tell one thing, if a man cry in front of me, when I still loving him much, I feel to hug him and comfort him; if the love is not strong enough, I feel only 'oh, crying oo, then what you want me to do?' :p

ok, enough non sense, in fact I feel down today, before noon. after the lunch time, after eating my home pack lunch, I went out to buy peanut + chocolate wafer and few packs of nuts and snacks.



I was so full! with the full stomach, I finished editing 1 of my digo wedding video.



so touching, my eyes one wet my throat gone dried when listening to the singing and watching the story line. just wishing they always in the love ocean :)



this is the reason why am feeling down today. hmmm... but am too busy to be low battery now. tonight gonna be a long night for me, so many things on hand to complete for my digo's big day tomorrow. ya, 26-11-2011.

reaching station. see ya!




No comments: