Thursday, November 24, 2011

tired..

well, few more days to go, keeping the spirit.. longing for this coming Monday replacement holiday.


my latest iPhone home screen. change feel.



morning walking to the office, I love the blue sky. I want to learn to paint this sky blue. maybe I want to get a very nice sky and keep in my room. I heart blue sky.


would you ever think of this - would it be anyone, everyday busy walking, working, driving.. but never look up to the sky? there must be someone.. I guess. I see the sky almost everyday, coz I see smile :)


lunch time I went out to print these photos. for digo house deco. I tumpang printing my photo also, coz I have empty photo frames too at bkt31.



can ser the photo frames which are waiting for beautiful photos? ^^ I bought another photo frame stand or rail? from ikea last week.

come to December or cny holidays, I want to print more photos for my house photo albums. so many photos to handle oo.



got these today. me at cake deco class.


hehe blur blur beginner ya! >.<

waiting for bread making and pastry class. sweetiemich is always full of plans and projects, hehe jadi tak jadi, belakang cerita :p

No comments: