Saturday, November 26, 2011

this is the day!

yo! 26-11-2011 tiew family BIG event!


done with last night everything, and few things still on hand, 06:53 and I can't sleep well the whole night hmmm.. so kan jiong, like me going to be pretty bride >.<



going to prepare soon, get myself done, then bbb. will bring them to the hotel and meet up with my er sao. last night we sen er sao and Vietnamese family to the hotel. 4 of them in a room, asked them if want to get another room, so they sleep more comfortable, er sao said no, she was scared :p

see my er sao so unwillingly separate with my digo, I feel so funny, especially when she used her Vietnamese-Chinese tone and asked my digo don't drink too much, don't do this don't do that.. she even reminded my digo from the room window when we were at downstair! so cute!!!



lovely couple ^^ wish all the best for today ceremony. and wish them always swimming in the honey sweet love ocean ya!

No comments: