Tuesday, November 01, 2011

itchy Tuesday

3 days already, inserted 3 days vaginal tablets but still my vaginal infection not ok ok :~ it actually gone better, but it came with urine infection! ohhh.... guess that my body must be very tired and weak, so I easily to get infected these weeks. can't imagine my sis how to cope with this kind of condition for everyday! poor gal.

these days I been busy doing kinder address book and my digo wedding preparation. digo wedding dinner would be in oriental theme, so we were busy looking around for nice cheong sum :p of course, not for my size la! my er sao is pregnant and she can wear cheong sum prettier and sexier than me aiyo!



checking out cheongsum for my gal gal.. thanks to my supervisor who drive me to midvalley for this :p


I like the blue flowers cheongsum collar design, but they don't have my gal gal size.



this one we tried on deepavali. the only baju with my digo's size. but this design made my digo look like a grandpa kahwinkan his granddaughter :D me and er sao non stop laughing ooo :p



this one at klang GM. shorts short. let them modelling. for cny actually.


laogong in oriental style. cinapek kekekke..

all of them above are meant for fun only.. didn't buy any from the above, except the pink one that Eva's wearing. make it for cny. and the below, I bought for cny or digo's wedding.



when we were trying the cny cloths in the shop, many other shop sales gals standing nearby and watching fashion show. 'wahh cantiknya!!!' but not all I snapped photos, coz my gals were shy, bing naked in front of so many eyes. see this pic they can't even post like normal :p

apart from the cloths, we been busy with guest lists too. this one we got pressure, coz the order is coming from my papa 'faster print them out! don't delay anymore!!' wow..



so to surprise my papa, both of my digo and I burnt the midnight oil. he put the envelop and I do the setting 1 by 1 till 3am+ when you about to yahoo! then we found out, 205/206 envelopes for papa list! ok, recheck the list to find out the missing one :~



accident does happen.. we found out this is the only envelop was without the red wording design. and in my papa's name list, we have the only one with English name. so we reserved the odd envelop for this name. mana tau, we placed the envelop in wrong way..


don't want to waste the envelop, we made some touch up design. ta-da! hahhaa :D


in the printing process, we learnt quite a lot name addressing to our relatives.


the invitation card.. why yellow? my digo said 'bersih! 1 yellow!' he is looking for yellow costume for his dinner too :p


so you can see Vietnamese papa and mama's names.. cute arrangement :D my er sao's name is 'mei xin' (beautiful heart) in fact this is the sound of her Vietnamese name, she is pure vietnamese not Chinese. hope I can learn some simple vietnamese language soon :p



papa busy busy.. royee busy body..


so far, the name list hasnt been finalised yet, still no closing yet, but our cards no more dah, going to order more. so far, we guess, at least 70-80 tables wow wow..


^^ these days I really do quite a lot of things, so the time arrangement depends on us :D and ya, with some itchiness to company you kekekke..

No comments: