Sunday, November 20, 2011

bbb say sorry..

outside the room..

royee: come, we shall apologise to mummy
angel: ok we go and say sorry
Eva: I don't want..
royee: you need to say sorry de..
Eva: bu yao la..
royee: eh, mummy leh?

in the room..
royee: come we apologise to mummy..
Eva: I don't want..
angel: mummy~ dui bu qi..
royee: mummy, dui bu qi. Eva, your turn faster
Eva: I don't want..
angel: see, it is raining!
royee: later we go out and play ok?
angel and Eva: ya!
royee: we go and play when the day turns better, but I need you all to promise 1 thing.. to you only Eva.. you need to say sorry to mummy
Eva: I don't want la..
royee: you don't want because you don't love mummy or you are scared?
Eva: I dare not to..
royee: mummy~ sorry~

mummy: why you all need to apologise?



royee: because we are naughty, take the water colour by our own..
mummy: I know you all love drawing and colouring, but when you all do this thing, pls get help from adult.



royee: we can do it
Eva: gogo pour the colour for us..
angel: but we dirty up the floor, need to wipe the colour off, then all in mess ;(



mummy: ok, since you all loves to draw, go and take piece of paper, draw for me what things you do will make mummy happy, and what you do gonna make mummy sad..

they are doing it now..


suddenly..

royee: there are only 2 things an make you happy, be a good child and care about you.

honestly.. from the beginning of the dialogue 'we shall apologise to mummy' till the 2 things that make me happy.. my heart has been melted 💓💓💓

No comments: