Wednesday, November 23, 2011

busy bee

hmm.. not easy to handle wedding lemeh temeh things especially when I don't have extra leave to take :(



many more things to do for digo' wedding but we left only 3days? and I still need to work ooo.. normally for wedding, gal side and guy side can share the responsibilities on preparation. however, since my er sao family is far away, somemore if want follow Chinese wedding adat resam, only guy side can do it all. so I become gal side person in charge, my digo as guy side, beside I am the wedding and new house deco busybody >.<

I have few music videos to do. I need to come out the printout of guess sitting arrangement. my papa is away to china, so more kelam kabut for my digo to handle all. today vietnam family will be arrived, my digo gonna be very busy then. they gonna stay here for about 2 weeks, hope I can learn more Vietnam words from their conversation :p night before I found few Korean and Taiwanese drama series in Vietnam language, show them to my er sao she was so happy ^^ of course, you can hear to your more familiar language in foreign country :)

these few weekends and holidays, we bought things for home and wedding. most of the time, my digo asks me to choose only. if I don't know what colour to choose, I ask my er sao >.<







tired ooo..

after this wedding, still need to shop. shop for maternity stuff for my er sao, bra small le, pants small le.. huh~ a busy 2011 ooo.. 2 family weddings, 1 graduation, 2 pregnancies for both tiew and thea families :p both also foreign wives hehe. want to pack and prepare things for the china sis in law too. gambattee!!
---



supervisor is away for a week, me this acting small boss got messages. today many off from work? ppl take leave, mc, late to work... facebook status shows few friends are sick.. putrajaya station also not many cars and ppl ooo..

No comments: