Wednesday, November 09, 2011

storyboard

below photos are taken from tee chin harn's fb












love this. when I was a young child, I did things like this too. self-directed drama, story telling recording, role playing. sometime with friends or brothers, most of the time, I was alone playing few roles.

now I do recording video and audio too, using camera and phone voice recording. do photos editing, do music story too. so, somehow what we are doing now, what our hobbies now, are linking from the past.




feel happy and amused with the above conversation. in fact, I didn't change, what I am doing now, most of the things are from my young time interest. when I was young, I like handmade, I like cute stuff, I love kitchen, I love music and video editing, I did sewing and handcraft too! I write, I sing, I listen, I snap :)

hoping, my children love doing what I am doing now, so we can together come up big and nice projects. children like photos and acting too, well may look for opportunity in this area ^^



tissue case and hairclips done last weekend




No comments: