Wednesday, November 02, 2011

another day

a brand new day ^^ today am wearing in purple, thought of wearing purple shoes too, but tak jadi, don't want to be purple lady :p last time I had a team member always is purple - from the eye shadow to the dress and heel, bag and accessories.. I used to call her purple lady :D



last night I found out, Eva and angel becoming more alike. the outlook I mean.


trying cheong sum that brought from boutique by my mama. this is too big size 13.



this is size 7. a bit short for Eva. few posts from the above, Eva looks like angel. didn't buy this, in fact I have bought what Angels going to wear.



out from the bath room, see angel and eva sleeping le, royee is reading. trying hard to pronounce the English words correctly. cute! it's blissful when you see your children reading, writing, drawing, playing by their own ^^

today we have deepavali open house at office. gonna be yummy and heavy lunch then :p this Friday also have another department deepavali open house. next week is deepavali + raya haji makan makan. see!! ppl like me who always having good appetite one how to lose weight? that day so happy I lost 1.1kg, 2 weeks later, I gained back what I had lost :~~

my boy is very supportive, night time always mummy, let's exercise for 30 min / 1 hour. ohhhh mummy is so tired and itchy itchy oooo cannot exercise these few days. I do feel lucky to have this boy, always hang around with mummy :D

sleepy now.. in the train, thinking of mountain of pending jobs in the office, feel to have long holiday :( another 3 days to go, then we can have 3 days holidays. laogong asked to go getting highlands, hmmm now raining season aa. find other place to go.

tata.



chocolate from my exboss :D

No comments: