Tuesday, November 01, 2011

oct last weekend

Friday nite I printed the wedding invitation cards with digo - for part 1. so we did the serious stuff, we ate yummy supper too! :p digo fried BBQ jumbo sausage, the taste so so. then print and print, a little bit hungry, digo cooked a very big bowl of yee mee soup! it was yummy and fattening!! 2 fatty felt guilty actually hahahha :D

slept at 4am+ then woke up at 7am+ drive bbb to klang bkt31 at 8am. I was so blur @_@ reached home, picked up their bags, I sent angel to ballet class with my sis, laogong sent Eva to music class. there is no art class on the 5th Saturday of the month. so royee stayed with maid sister at home.



came back from ballet class, 11am we dropped angel at home, then we went to jusco. I managed to renew my j-card and redeem rm150 of shopping vouchers. normal day the counter is having long queue one.


at last I posted out the gift and wises to Arpu. I sent it on saturday and she got it on Monday. this is fast!



got time to be makcik at fitting room too. a set of baju kurung cost rm25, this is quite low price right? and I can wear it! tapi, only my sis bought, I didn't buy it, coz I look like ah soh in the pic :(

we went to GM after we left jusco. we found a shop selling dress and shirts at rm15!! all are from mat salleh countries, good quality and nice design. 2 of us tried n tried ;p we bought few sets. we bought legging too! konon nak change our dressing style la hahaha :D



4pm+ we sent children and back to banting. kinder graduation and concert at 7pm+



my boy graduates dah! big boy dah! can you spot him?


Eva is a ostrich girl :p I like this dance :)

reached bkt31 home at 1am+ @_@ can't open my eyes big but still excited with this.. :p






sunday noon I found this in children room cute!



prepare lunch for bbb. see the steamed eggs machine? love it!



then I bake cake.. when gals are upstairs drawing ke apa tah and royee playing angry birds.



1st batch failed. coz too many green tea powder.



my bro in law and his wife came and visited us when I was busy baking.. with colouring on my hands and face :p this cake is very simple and nice but I found it costly rm40 for pandan layer cake. after bro in law left, laogong brought bbb go swimming..



ok, this one better right? my apam polka dots done :p the I ajak my sis dinner, we ate steamboat :D

came back home, seen this..



laogong busy cooking burger for bbb! what a surprise ^0^



Eva said 'we are now like in restaurant oo' :D parents little bit extra effort, children are happy ^^



playing piano in the room after I takin shower. release tension and looking for a better week ahead :) normally I play songs when I am free in the room, sometime with children, sometime with myself ^^



find time for ourselves, to love ourselves ^^ this end my October final weekend.

No comments: