Friday, November 18, 2011

shall I?

this is the question...

Michelle:
Shall i.. Rebonding my hair?


Laogong:
Depend on you but it will look more nicer. But it is expensive right? You dont mind the maintenance of the rebonding hair?

Michelle:
If… the rebonding is successful… n fact nothing much we need to do to the hair.. just normal treatment. Now I look a bit not ok with this natural half curly hair. Ya, costly.. at least rm300 need to spend.. but can last till cny ooooo

Laogong:
For me you look awesome after rebonding.


------

Jenny:
YES!





ok, I shall do something to my hair then :p

by the way, today I am in 'happy flying bird' mood :D super good mood that made me feel like I am flying and playing with the clouds :D because of...

my son graduates from kinder?
I got a big hug from the kinder teacher?
I made ppl smile?
got good words from big boss?
yesterday my colleague asked 'you lost weight?'
saw very nice performance from my Angels last night?
had a great night kisses with laogong?
mummy sitting with me and show me children school work one by one when I made jelly in the kitchen?
I am wearing my own lucky handmade hairclip?




ohhh!!! so many reasons to made me so happy these few days!!! I hope I have spread laughters and love with hope to ppl surrounding me :D may God bless everyone of us ^^

---
p/s
Michelle:
OK!!! Great answer! come, sponsorship!!!! :D

Laogong:
asking u what time can sampai bukit tinggi? after work!


see.. put in words are so beautiful and sweet, come to money hor, change topic so fast!
��

No comments: