Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thursday blue sky

I like today sky!











well, if I stop the car and take the picture with better camera, then it gonna be perfect!



holiday morning.. a tv is enough to make bbb sit down and be good gal and boy :p now my papa bought a 46" tv, lagi happy they watch cartoon. well, too many cartoons in a day, make them confused too..



cinderella mixed with Tom and jerry..


pink panther vs mulan!

royee shared with me Cars story with Tom and jerry are in the racing team too! macam macam ada ooo..

well, last night I went to my digo's house to do some final touch up of the new room.


cute de neh!! I like this bedsheet set soooo much! when I spotted it, fast fast called my digo come to buy, coz left only 1 set :p



this is the DIY lamp, we bought the white lamp at ikea coz it is cheap :p in order to make it having wedding ang ang feel, we got the idea to stick this art craft on ^^



with light on.. cantik right? we have 2 sets ^^



this is the jewelry box side look. happy face ^^


see see, a husband and father-to-be busy digo :D


ya, finally the Vietnamese family is here. this is er sao's mummy and sister. and my angel eating crackers from Vietnam. sedap!!


can ser my ersao big belly le. 4+ months now. see, she is so happy to be with her family. previously home sick oo, wanted to go back vietnam with big belly..


hehehe big belly vs small belly ^^


I like this living hall curtain. my taste my choice :p

No comments: