Thursday, December 29, 2011

huh~~

22:06 am in the train. from morning till now, I have cleared a lot of works, and still, lots more pending to go hmm..

lunch time we have a farewell party for a senior manager.


see my cute little tongue? :p


Ada mutton, chicken, taufu, nice cream puff.



dinner is on vendor :)


1st time I go to pub without family members and in local :)


photo snapping here and there


after the dinner, back to the office and work.

today I feel to listen to song 'somewhere over the rainbow' downloaded few versions, not the feel that I am looking for.


love this pic. the wording tells 'sometime woman needs a man, just like the escaped person needs parachut. if in the moment he is not being here, then he is not needed to be here anymore'

hmm.. in the busy working hours, I always have time to think a lot and be sentimental. today, I think of my man. there is up and down in a relationship, there is time, we love to see our partner in every second, and there are times, we have this question popping up 'if I was not with him, how would I be? better? happier? or worse days?' hmm if I spent more time to observe and looking around, not tie a knot in so young time, would I choose a better one who can fulfil more of my needs and understand me more?...

well, where there is devil doll coming out to disturb your mind, then an angel comes up and say 'hey, you are in happiness, you should be thankful for what you are hang right now. good family and children, good work and friends around...' :p so, back to reality and continue the year end closing hehe.

anyway, I will ask my angels to take time to look for me right in the future. gals suppose to be loved dearly by good boys and make the choices in more selection options. this year (when I got to know angel got a boy friend in her 5 years old class) I have told angel and Eva about this, don't stick to one boy too early when you can enjoy outing with more boys :)

ok, want to drive back to bkt31. tomorrow is a big day to my boy :D hope he can be a good man to his future woman ^^

No comments: