Friday, December 23, 2011

22122011 dong zhi

with some personal issues, me on emergency leave. after settling everything, me and sis went to jusco jalan jalan.


can pose in the toilet, coz it is before 11am, the mall is still quietly waiting for shoppers.


oopss! this looks delicious!


and of course, with Christmas feel!


see the 3 curi tulang workers? from the time we go in till we are leaving, they still eating ooo..


a light soup for my sis, and a regular chowder for me!


macam macam ada punya adik >.<


the baked prawns are here! but they are over burned :p


very colourful baked snappers and vege. nice!


all for me!! hehe and my sis la..


after makan, we go for a movie. petaling street warriors? forget the movie name, but it is a very worth watching singaporean + Malaysian kung fu movie.


after movie, we leave jusco. buy some pisang goreng then go back home.

have a nice evening sleep before we dinner again at night. then I drive back banting.



cute little one I prepared as a Christmas gift for my supervisor :D thanks a lot for her help and guidance throughout the year - business and personal. she seems like a big sister to me in the office, we share stories, feeling, frustration, gossips :p hoping the guidance angel is always be with her :)

yup, it is dongzhi day too! I drink ginger soup but without tang yuan coz I am not really ok with the taste and lembik texture.

grabbed some very cute tang yuan pic to share.














happy happy day with your love family ya!

No comments: