Tuesday, December 20, 2011

20th!

yo! today is early salary day! so can buy something for home Christmas party! if you want to join us for Christmas dinner, you can message me :D



yesterday conversation. diet diet diet, never ending topic to me, and never get good result too! >_< since I talk about subway, so I checked about subway sandwiches calories and nutrients info.



see, tuna sandwich is not low in calorie compared to other meats


breakfast sandwich is less than 300 calorie - I like subway breakfast, I like the egg. I like hot black coffee too.


for the bread, honey oat is many people choices other than Parmesan oregano.. and honey oat is high in calorie compared to others! I normally choose hearty italian a bit crunchy and not soft when putting for a long while.


for vegetable, normally I ask for more olive, no pickles :) again, tuna and meatball is not a good choice for diet ppl. but then overall, if you take it as a meal then still relatively low in calorie compared to other main meal with rice.

this morning my sis said I looked old and 'ugly' in my family Christmas photo :( hmmm maybe I need To add on some new items to my new year resolution and to do list. this is another heartbroken fact in 12 hours. the 1st one and quite expensive heart broken moment was when I found out royee taken my enriched eye cream rm400+ for a tube, to apply on his allergic hand wounds :~~~~ besides, most of my skin care gone with the wind for them I pour out for fun!!

well, get used to all these dont-know-what-to-say moment.. hmm.. work harder, earn more to cover current damage and damage to be.

😪😪😪

No comments: