Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Wednesday?

hmmm wednesday? it seems so fast! very fast my royee boy gonna enter primary school! last week bbb went to sgbuloh grandpama house. this week, only royee alone staying there.

mummy: tell me 3 reasons (evil mummy :p), why you like to stay in ye ye nai nai house?
royee: 1st you said I can go de. 2nd there are foods to eat..
mummy: hey, waipo house got no food meh? you har, eat eat eat only ooo.. ok, the 3rd reason?
royee: the 3rd one.. there is a didi (my in law babysit a 1year old boy) there..
mummy: oh! you go there because of the little brother? (I turned to laogong) hey! see, royee needs a baby brother, he loves to have a didi!
well, laogong ignored me >.<

well forget about the little baby :~ as I know, royee goes to sgbuloh can do some guys stuff with his dad and grandpa eg house renovation, gate painting to my sgbuloh house. let him learn to be independent without mummy singing him to sleep is good too! so he can get used to standard1 days without mummy company on school days.

1st day I called him, he was not happy coz adults stopped him from eating candies at 21:50 :( normal day he doesn't eat sweets, why go out he crazy about sweets? too free I guess. last night the 2nd day, i called him, before laogong passed the phone to royee, I can hear this 'aiyo! you just finished eating dinner now you eat bread somemore!!' well, I need to expect my boy comin back with bigger size >.< I warned him, don't get fatter till you can't fit in your school uniforms. hehe.






2 gals sleep with me - 1 left and 1 right. they are so talkative, non stop talking till they sleep. my parents also can't stand on them, ask them to talk in the room :p less fighting happen when gogo is not at home. every night I sing songs to sleepkan them, they request for their favourite songs so you can simply choose your song list. girls - macam macam ada :p

No comments: