Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Xmas @office




nice colours, nice cake ^^ 2012 - seems so far, yet it is very near!



got this from the company..


got this from officemates - sweet one from Perth, australia. I miss perth, I miss travel @_@ gonna eat this with my bbb for Xmas celebration at home.


got this from my department and lucky draw. may go for McDonald with angel - early morning breakfast before rushing to work? coz I don't think we can have it at night..



got this from gift exchange! cute and nice and a gift for the season! I hang it up, to remind myself, holiday soon, it's ok to work late everyday >_<


well, got the big stack this morning. see the doc staircases? just now got message from my officemate 'you so busy meh?' I told her - I am sinking in the ocean of doc..

1st year, I feel worried, pressure,
uncertainty in welcoming Christmas holiday because of office work. 1st year, no travel trip to wrap up the whole year. 1st year, I found that, all I want for the Christmas is - good health to myself and my family members. better spend money to travel, for family gathering than in the hospital.

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

No comments: