Wednesday, December 21, 2011

21122011

a not very good start of my Wednesday. am having headache. I didn't have a good mood yesterday, can fight with laogong over the phone :( sad. sometime I just feeling wasting of time and spoiling the relationship when we argue on some little daily stuff or same matter over the years. lately, topic for arguments are always - children. hmmmm...


reached home tiredly. work made me tired. household issue made me tired. my mind is exhausted. body is tired but can't sleep well. too much thinking, and I get headache. very seldom in my life I get headache, unless it is really bothering me the issue Ai..

last night, I asked children to sit in front of me, I reading out my 10 rules to them. very heavy word I used 'if you all still don't want to obey to the rule, not a good boy and girl, then I will fly over to stay in foreign country, and don't want to get sad and anger about you all' as usual 'ok ok' hmmm

what are my 10 rule? or what I don't like my children to do? I even prepared the list in the office before I left the office. see how serious it is.. my children have hurt mummy's heart. sometime I just think 'how to have heart melted children instead of heart burning children?' guess this is the same question most of the parents ask when they children are at bbb age.



from royee


from angel


from Eva. 'wai po said i get no.1!'

my 10 golden dislike list/rules



1.
dont ask and take things as your own consider stealing
2.
spoil things, don't treasure things
3.
waste thing - money, water, food, time
4.
don't appreciate ppl love and kindness, don't listen to adult
5.
talk rude and no manner
6.
no table manner while eating



7.
don't study and learn hardworking. do useless stuff
8.
no independent and no responsible
9.
don't love each other and hurt siblings

royee: don't have no.10?

10.
listen to God's words. obey and respect to your parents.

hmmm pray for the best.




No comments: