Thursday, December 08, 2011

sickening Thursday

ya, I am sick :( just taken flu pill, body started feeling warm..


taking lunch now in the office. sometime there is ppl come near me and ask 'what are you bringing today? you cook? why you are alone?...' yesterday I took my lunch at a less-ppl cafe, finished watching an hour Korean drama series. today I am here blogging. sometime you need 'alone' time for yourself. after this makan, maybe I will spend time on designing Christmas party invitation for my office.

hmm feeling unwell now :( last night I ate a lot of durians, my mama new recipe of fried chicken (really yummy!) and dried green pea. ok, hope tonite I can go back early an sleep well.

laogong booked a family travel trip next year. this year end no more going to Singapore for Christmas after many consideration - money matter made us headache most of the time. this is the 1st time, Christmas at homeland after so many years. my bbb are occupied with Christmas celebration and performance at the church too. hope this year, we have a little special Christmas celebration at home ^^ will attend a Christmas bread making class this weekend, hope I can master the skill and make some nice aroma bread this Christmas :)



miss my royee boy so much! wonder what he is doing at granny house. just now my colleague went to pantry, then chit chatting with the office tea lady kakak. when asked about the children, the kakak sobbing terus :~ my colleague got panic, asked kakak to be easy. not easy to leave your home sweet home and work in the foreign land. I can't. even if i can, I gonna spend all my earning for phone bills and flight tickets >.<




well, I want to do some design to ease my mind now, before start working to catch up with deadlines.....

No comments: