Wednesday, December 14, 2011

14122011




yo! christmas and new year is around the corner! today am wearing red blouse with tight jeans (illegal on other than than Friday with company t-shirt) but the holiday celebration feel is much stronger if I wear like this :p



something for today gift exchange. we are celebrating Christmas and year end today in the office. I wear a blink blink headband too >.<



this is something my sis (and I tolong) prepared for her officemates. very cute de neh!



see, tak besar besar punya budak ^0^



does this look like my sis is carrying her very big breast in yellow bras? kakakaka



this is something she prepared for her colleague - according to the word description that written my the gift receiver - PASSION! want to know what is in the box? I guess my sis will post about it in her blog after tonight Christmas party. together we prepared all the 'passionate ingredients' and they were crazy and fun!



we were together till 10pm last night to prepare all these stuff and having fun and laughters. I enjoyed the moment sharing with my sis :D

in the train. my skin allergic from tight to my neck and face, just feeling the whole body is itchy! not comfortable la.. this is expansive sickness :( 1st consultation cost me rm650? for 2 weeks antibiotic course is rm400. yesterday follow up, I need another 3 weeks course of antibiotic @_@

lets work harder.. see can get better increment to cover all those high commitment and expenses :p

No comments: