Monday, December 19, 2011

purple monday

today colleagues sitting around me, including myself, we wear in purple colour ^^ but we don't feel romantic la, coz too busy in clearing jobs :p






21:04 am in the train, going back home now. it seems long way to go. this week, bbb are all in banting, feel so guilty for working late :( my mum must be headache with 3 of them. nowadays, they are too noisy, naughty and so energetic!

another 2 weeks then they are back to school, guess then, they need time to adapt to new environment for royee, and new kinder without gogo for angels. me? just hope for the best, all I want is my children to be good girl and good boy.


another year, then we gonna stay together under 1 roof. a year, it seems long way to go for now.

today I think of enrol myself to study a course. too busy at work, haven't checked out what to study. not sure, I myself can commit to few years study as a working mummy.

am hungry and sleepy. pen-off here.




No comments: