Thursday, December 15, 2011

my angel

that day we went to sunward pyramid, 1st time angel requested to take photo when she saw something attracted her. she ran to it and posed :)


mummy, I want 2 of these..


mummy, I want this only har..


mummy, me and duck only har..


mummy, mummy...


mummy, here! I want to take another 2! (at this stage, I already felt so embarrassed, coz the shopkeeper was standing there and looked at us..)


the girl siap went in the shop and carried the deco penguin doll and wanted a pic taken :S


this is inside the shop, consider far end dah >_< when I left the shop, I thanked the guy for his patience :p


ppl offered her the moo moo frozen yogurt to try.. posing again.. the 2 guys looking at us and non stop asking the girl 'nice? very good?'


at last, we went in the restaurant for late lunch after the hospital visit.


hmm dropped a cup of green tea..


and a bowl of ice cream...


the challenge of eating with children in the restaurant :p

my girl grows up le! choose what to wear, when and where to pose for a pic, want to holiday at which house.. most of the time, I let her makes the decision. they know what is their preference and feeling, parents are to guide them only..



gogo and mei mei at grandma's house, angel alone at banting. mummy became her doll, to tight hair, to wash hair, to play the pretend games :p

No comments: