Thursday, December 15, 2011

u-hu Thursday

morning 2 quick and serious meetings, to iron some roadblocks.. my tables still full of doc, surrendered, get help from my boss. I do the system part, she does the data entry and printing :p paiseh neh, boss became my assistant pula. we are 2 rich women, coz we are handling millions and millions $$ ^0^ makcik kaya oooo



my lunch. the fried ayam berempah is nice! but a bit salty. the sweet and sour fish is my all time favourite from this cafe.


well, at last I got my Milk from the mini market. been thinking about drinking milk a week ago, everytime go there, no stock. the chocolate biscuits are backup food.


hehehhe greedy me! asked my colleague to dabao for me the very yummy fried kueh tiao for my dinner. gonna stay back and work, sometime I just feel to eat hot food in this cooling office during this raining season.




hehe... syiok sendiri in the lift. today am in vintage feel :p my colleague said me like budak budak when wearing like this. am not that old also ma :p



ini budak going to be 28 soon.. tak tahan her quiet and 'sopan santun' pose hahaha :D a pic taken in her office.

ok, back to my millionaire business :p

No comments: