Monday, December 12, 2011

not a holiday

hmmm today is a holiday to selangor staff, am kl staff :~ how I wish I can go shopping at one-utama like my sis, or home sweet home with family like my laogong hmm.. am on the way to the office, and I know there is a big big stack of doc is pending to clear on my desktop hohhh...



freedom freedom.. am looking for freedom from controlling by time and life commitment @_@



last Saturday, I set up the sewing machine with help of my laogong :p he is pro than me come to this sewing thingy.


see the flora cloth am using and the one standby aside? they are from my mum in law :p


a bit kelam kabut in handling the machine. too high tech to me.


a carrier that can fit in 2 Barbie dolls and their cloths ^^


too plain.. so deco the bag with some felt.. it was a midnight job :)


ta-da!


love and time spent to hand sew the felt kekeke..

well, Eva seen it but doesnt like it - bu mei li (not nice) my sis asked her 'you bring this bag to the kinder la' Eva replied 'ah?! friends will laugh at me de!' oh, mummy's heart broken le :~ luckily, I saw angel happily using the bag carry the 2 Barbie dolls around :) different taste ya.. Eva complained about the cloth pattern not nice.



well, this is another unfinished piece of a carry bag ^^ to e continued in this weekend :)

No comments: