Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2012 FAQ

yup, today is 3rd day of 2012, for the 1st 2 days, the frequent asked question to me was - are you sure you don't want to have another baby? 3 are enough? your babies are beautiful, why stop? you really can't afford to have another one?...'



when ppl around me are pregnant here and there, why I share and read more about other ppl pregnancy, when I recall about my pregnancies so I can answer some new parents questions.... I want to have another baby!!


in iPhone, you can have so many application to track your pregnancy day by day.. when you can snap your photo in more handy way.. when your children are asking you how the ovum and sperm meets.. share with you how baby turn his head down so mummy can deliver baby more easily... yup, never stop the feeling of, how nice to experience pregnancy again!

just now, read about someone's blog on the topic 'I want to have more babies but my husband doesnt' hehe.. they are some funny part about it, and there is heart aching part that describe my feeling.

http://kyfirewife.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-want-more-babies-my-husband-doesnt.html

advise received is - pray.


yup.. praying.



2011 has gone..


2012 is here. year by year, when laogong think there is a right time to have baby, I guess, my body age, my mental age, my bbb age doesn't allow to..

ahhh.. come on, don't be greedy.. forget about it.



let's sleep... today is 1st working day in 2012. better be back to reality. caiyo!

No comments: