Friday, January 06, 2012

06012012 friday

today is Friday, a heart-beating checking day.



gals reading newspaper.. this habit started lately without me asking them. I like them sharing news together, when one wrongly interpret the story, another one corrected it - with their limited words reading and understanding capability.


Christmas has been over, am still listening to christmas song in the car. when I want some happy tunes, I shake my body with 'feliz navidad' and when I want some tune to blank my brain, I listen to 'oh holy night'. yesterday morning I listened to cny song, and I cried in the car.. guess that my mental and soul are tired and burdened :(



miss my royee boy much. this morning 7:15am I talked to him, he is sick, on the way to the enrichment centre.



last night sis snapped royee's pic and recorded what he wanted to tell me and the video sent over. I watching it non stop then sleep. I told my parents, i worried I can't stand with this kind of separation - when I am at klang, I think of angels; when I am at banting, I miss royee and keep wondering, how's him doing. hmmm.. a challenging year.



children grow up everyday, I need to move forward too. can't do much but work hard and show better performance this year, hope for upgrading myself by promotion and recognition. I have decided not to go study as of now, but I gonna study bible and learn sewing skill, bread making this year.



we always ask things from God, want God to listen to our prayer.. So we need to spend time to learn God's words in the bible. this is what came to my mind at last year end, would it be too late? but I am serious and working on it especially during weekend, when I have more quiet moment :)



very nice one by a Japanese sewing shifu. hope 1day I can make something like this. I have registered an online sewing class on patch work :p this sunday gonna be 1st project for beginner class. see how many project I can complete ya.. this weekend, I will see few bags for royee and gal gal, this one I learn from reference book.. I believe practice makes perfect!



am reading this now.. laogong asked me what else I wanted to learn? hmmm no idea, coz my children needs and demands always inspired me for more creations and ideas. I am learning to be a good player in motherhood ^^

No comments: