Monday, January 09, 2012

love note




from royee :) can see the mirror eyesight symptom in this simple note. can feel also his love to us ^^ see royee boy takes key and go out the then come back and tell me 'eh, mummy, there is a letter to mummy oo.. and it is from shone jay' the surprised facial expression and voice tone touched me ^^


my reply to him, put in his pencil case, when he is asleep, and before I left bkt31 at sunday night.


new daily bag for royee to carry to the enrichment centre. I promised to make him 5 bags, now only done 2. I practise new sewing skill in each bag.


prepare 3 bags of uniforms for Monday to Wednesday. a set of school uniform, brief and handkerchief. the Thomas and friends bag is from auntie Arputha, christmas gift years ago. kept all the stationery set for royee standard1 class ^^


prepare 5 sets of shirt and short and brief for 5 days enrichment centre wear.


muffins for royee boy. hope one day I can bake nice and soft bread for few days supply ^^ well, I just miss my boy so much. don't know how long I can stand on it. but I keep reminding myself 'don't sacrifice the sisters because of the brother'. angels are so happy in the current banting kinder. they wake up early and get done in the morning, so they don't get late to the kinder :)


put all the wishes in my prayer :)

No comments: