Saturday, January 07, 2012

rambut I ^^




the reason why my sis made noise in the saloon before we made payment. oh ya, when I ran to the ladies after 6 hours hair do!


coz I do hair rebonding just now.. from 1pm to 7pm! which initially they told us the whole process was going to take approximately 3.5 hours. we are ok to spend time to do the hair if you tell us how long it suppose to be. coz I am ok to wait, but if they give us the wrong estimation, then people who waiting for me for the next program gonna be affected. today, my digo and ersao came to have dinner with me, which, they waited me from 3pm till 7pm+ together with my sis too! hmmm...


well, my hair is not very healthy, so I don't get expected result. and I really hope for the hairstyle maintains as it is after washing.. or else, my heart will break and crying :~ cny is coming, nothing much to do, coz I don't take many cny leave. want to reserve leave say royee's sport day? angels passport day (they will go travel with my parents)? parents oversea trip? ok, good night. my royee boy is coughing seriously :( afraid his asthma coming back...

No comments: