Thursday, January 12, 2012

hmmm..

just wanted to say.. there is always dark side even the supposed-to-be guideline has set. the rule is not the rule, if higher authority can set the rule to wipe off the set rule.

sickening for unfairness. and am thankful that I am still surviving under these play rules. maybe, we have get used to it..

-------

well, change a better feel..


this is cute right? application 'line' to chat and voice call. sis recommend me to use, so the cute!! many more stickers and emoji icons :)



this is from sis..



this is what I have for lunch. it is tasteless coz I am sick :( got the doorgift as well. but I didn't attend the communication session coz today I am late to work. very slow traffic.

talked about traffic, let's share something scary and yet funny! or I would say - silly me :p

yesterday I was so sick, can't even stay till 6pm+ I took 5pm train went back home. when I reached at nearly banting, there were so many cars coz of school students going back home. suddenly there was an emergency break for the cars to stop for red traffic light. and, I pressed break to stop my car and I almost get hit the front car!

huh~ this is so scary and I thank God for being safe! so I continued driving back home for about 15 minutes? during the journey, I called my sis to chit chatting and told her about the nearly happened accident and even sing song together with her!

when I almost reached the housing area, I found out there was a car followed me to the left and to the right. I parked my car in front of my house, and the car stopped too! this is scary! I told my sis this over the phone the I saw a guy came down from the car.

'I followed you till here!' 😱 oh I didn't know I have being followed.. 'your car hit my car?' what? I thot I managed to stop the car to avoid the bang?! 'I heard the sound.. so I followed you.. your car ok?' then 2 of us walked to see my car front part - nice! nothing got scratched! then 2 of us walked to his car backside - wahh, nice metallic colour, nice car and it was still being shining without any scar!

but.. the guy still looking at his car 'it looks alright right? but why I heard the sound..' well come on, what you expect me to answer you, and I can't believe ppl can follow me for such a long journey without horn loudly to stop me.. can together waiting for few traffic lights and drive slowly back home :p

the story end with I asked him 'have I scared you? sorry..' but this made me hmmm 'I saw from the mirror, you were shocked when you stopping your car' and e smiled. wahhh.. I was recalling my expression, presentable or not har? or if I have any ugly pose along the way.. wahh there was someone followed an monitored me and I didn't know!

anyway, both of us smiled and bye bye.. waved hand like friends :p silly us. in fact, he is a good looking guy in his office wear. just wanted to let him know, if he happen to read this post :p am not purposely avoiding you, I continued drive back home coz I didn't hit your car. dont come to revenge or anything since you know my house oopss..

a long silly story, hope it didn't bore you. somemore, recalling this silly story, made me forget about the not very good feeling when I started this post.

😁

No comments: