Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday yip yip!

everyday cant wait till Friday and holiday so I can have all my children stay together >.< today am wearing WHITE, angel said mummy is an angel :D





just showing you the white, and very light beige colour short dress. don't want to show you my face, coz me been having flu and fever, my look is so x.x can you see my red nose? hmmm...





night before bbb meet up at klang, my papa mama bring angel to the ballet class on Tuesday night. Saturday class is for beginner, which I always send angel to the class. Tuesday class is for those who chosen and registered for the exam.





well.. hmm 3 days not washing the head, even my papa complained about the smelly head :p





ok, yesterday the boy felt down in the class... every morning, when I receive call from my laogong or sis, I whispering to myself 'what is happening? good news or bad news' or evening when I receive message or photos from my sis 'good one or heart attack one'.. if you ask me, how's the boy doing at school or staying with papa.. hmmm.. below are something that attacking my heart almost daily :p

 fire on the stove is not switching off the boy left the wallet on the room table (without money how to wat neh?)


lose the water bottle forgot to bring the school shoes!


1st week, change the sitting in the class twice! too talkative!


2nd week, teacher asks to push the tongue to the teeth, so the boy dont talk (this is what I disagree, to further investigate) 


the inner white singlet became colourful :( 


the white shirt is with colours! 


the school uniform shirt is with hole! coz felt down the bag is with a hole.. 


the colour pencil case lose the cover.. 


the water bottle hanger is going to break.. 


......  well, I should be happy that..


talkative, coz he enjoys the new change and make new friends.. 


so many things hole and dirt found out and reported coz my laogong is checking the boy stuff everyday.. 


the boy reported to me what he eat, what he does in the class - everyday! :p 

macam macam ada ooo.. stories at klang and banting to cherish my everyday day :)

No comments: