Friday, October 01, 2010

royee's exam result ^^

there are so many 1st time I am experiencing because of bbb. 1st time helping royee for his 1st kinder exam, and 1st time, I got the exam result. need to sign!! kelam kabut ooo :p

the result? am satisfy with it :) don't pressure myself n the children. when I know most of the errors made are because of royee's 'mirror eye sight' then I tell myself, I need to faster correct it before he goes to standard 1.


91% for mandarin - 'head' wrong because of mirror eyesight :p btw, now kinder learn more than what we learned last time oo


100% for malay. my 1st 100% in motherhood, what a surprise n excitement :p


94% for English. see the 'z' them u will know what I mean by mirror eye sight.


100% for maths. I non stop checking all the '5' and '9' which he usually wrongly written. in fact, I checked each of the numbers n words in the papers :p

royee asked me 'mummy, if next time I get 100% for all the exam papers how?' I said 'very good ahh.. in fact, 90%+ are well done already lo' hmm competition everywhere at any age ^_^ now I can slightly understand how it feels when own children got many As in exam. the mummy would be more excited with the result compare to the child :p

"well done baby, mummy is proud of u! :D"

ps: Eva whispering to me after checking all the exam papers 'mummy, next time I want to take all 100 marks' wow.. I believe in her, just hoping she doesn't pressure herself to have the thought 'I am always the winner' ^^

No comments: