Wednesday, October 06, 2010

back to work!

yesterday was the 1st day working after my operation. feeling ok, lots of work to do, n I feel energetic to do it. maybe, 2 weeks leave at home, I have fully charged my battery :p


got this on Saturday


I like the flowers, especially the light one


ohhh from my office section ^_^

laogong said got this after 2 weeks, must be the bosses want to remind me to get back to work hehehe :p

there is of course some inconvenient in the office with the wound at my bum bum. I tried to control my poo poo, so I don't pass motion in the office, coz I don't feel to do dressing in the toilet. around 3pm I started to feeling pain at my wound part. then walking back to the train station also feeling not comfortable. reached home, only found out the gauze dropped already. no wonder lo. some infection Ai..

hope I really get well soon. fully recover soon, coz now is final quarter of year 2010. many things to be closed. n I told myself, to be a good gal, and perform well for better bonus :p high ambition oooo hehe ^o^

ok my breakfast is here, am in chicken rice shop for chicken porridge.

No comments: