Friday, October 01, 2010

shone bday - cake selection

few months back royee told ne he didn't want small muffins for his bday - I want long long square one with cream. I want to cut cake!

long long one would be the train cake. so I had the idea to order a long train cake. then 1 day, I asked royee 'what would u want to be when u grow up?' - I want to be a fireman :D

oh well, fireman, a creative ambition to me :p I would like to record this 5 years old boy ambition, so I have another idea for royee's bday cake - fire engine! since he loves RED colour too ;)


found this on net - from UK Marks & Spencer. nice right? I like it so much ^^ but uk, n this cake must be sweet hmm


then I found this choo choo train from a cake shop. kids must love it. the shop salesgal told me, not easy for kinder children to cut 3D cake ooo.



then.. I found these 2 cakes attractive! thomas n the red fire engine! m137 or m133??

finally... I got this :D



fire engine n fireman 3kg cake for my sunny boy 5th bday :D

don't know if he likes it or not, am reaching Banting kinder now :p the cake is in the car with me, gonna surprise royee soon!! :D

as I told sis, spending few hundreds to prepare a kid's bday - just to capture the 1 day happiness and SMILE ^_^

No comments: