Thursday, October 07, 2010

Thursday la~













reached home late last nite, bbb were in their slumberland. chatting with papa n mama, I told them my job scope upgraded but salary was not increased. papa asked why? then he gave me a warm+sayang+comfort+it's ok SMILE :) I always love the way my parents love us. no forcing no high expectation, give simple encouragement words that bring big impact in our hearts ^_^

this morning bbb woke up early n all came to me. lovely babies :) hug hug kiss kiss chit chatting with them. checked royee's homework (didn't do it at all!) guided him to complete his homework - writing 'girl' n 'hat' I helped him to draw a cowboy hat with a feather ;p

told children I gonna bring them to company family day if they behave as good boy n good gal in these 3 days. very fast they all went to take shower n prepare themselves ready to kinder ^o^

because I want to stay longer with bbb, so today I take 9am train, no time for breakfast at Sentral. it's ok, my heart is filled with warmest LOVE :D

No comments: