Wednesday, October 27, 2010

5a1 - 2007

last Sunday, when I finished laminating my children drawing, I took out my form 5 yearbook n laminate each page. wahh all sort of secondary school memories non stop coming across my mind ^^


read those poems on each of us in the class, I smiled :) then of course we have those puppy love story 'xxx and xxx is the couple of the year..' I showed it to laogong, laogong said 'that's why we shouldn't write those uncertain story in autograph, coz we don't know what the story going to turn to be' but then, at the moment, we should respect n record our feeling ma



1 by 1 I see those old pictures ^^


'act childish but has a mature mind. she kind what see's doing' ya, my gang in the class :D after years, she still acting 'cute', yesterday when I told her the prime minister of India is coming to kl brickfield, she asked me to send regards to the PM hmmm... arpu, all the best to your study n career ya!!

ps: I shall snap my own pic, next time sharing ^^

No comments: