Monday, October 25, 2010

love 22.10.2010

on 23.10.2010 nite only we celebrate our 7th anniversary :)

laogong suggested to go teluk gong for seafoods - why banting ppl want to eat seafood at teluk gong? we can get fresh n cheap seafood at banting ma. somemore, I dare not to take big crab now, am still waiting for my ops wound fully healed la. then what to eat? I said go normal Medan selera also ok, nasi lemak also ok. laogong surprised with my choices :p I told him 'as long as we are together, then eat what also ok de'

so we go to k3k at bukit tinggi klang. 1st time for both of us. we went upstairs, no other customer, nice environment n temperature, so we have a nice chat session. love it!



hmmm laogong has taken his dinner, so only ordered drink.


while waiting for food. hehehe me got ah soh auntie look hor? the big tummy :p








well I finished most of the chicken chop n cordon blue :p

the celebration ended with sweet love love night :p ^_^

----
'我很想你,突然有很多感触,老公没有什么钱,又不能给你这个那个,你还是跟着老公 '

married to monkey follow monkey, love u :)

No comments: