Tuesday, October 19, 2010

spring cleaning

hmm when children growing up, when we have more time to be out from the house, when we ate too depend the maid to take care the household - your house is in hidden mess :S bkt31 is clean, tidy, but when u open the cabinets or looking for something hmmm then only u would find out all the cabinet n store room are not in good use.

been 2 weeks I make over children room n trying to clean up the living hall cabinet. last month I had cleaned the cabinet that I keep my baking stuff. more to go in the kitchen, living hall, study room.



get bbb to sleep n study in angels room. toys at royee's room.



the small study table at the corner near to the window. I like them to get near to the sunlight



now royee's bed attach with abgels' beds. frankly, I don't like my boy n gal sleep together in a room, I don't accept this 'it's ok, they are still small' but for me to allow royee to sleep with maid sister alone, no-no! so far only 2 nights in a weekend, n normally weekend I sleep very late, so from time to time, I go in the room n check :)



children now mix n match their own cloth n accessories. so they have their own cabinets labelled n keep their own stuff. this cabinet only keep angels dress n bbb pyjamas -full n pack! home wear cloths in royee's room. bought 2 open shelve cabinets to keep children work books n story books.



pink tray for plain paper n green for their drawing. let them manage this, so from time to time I collect their drawing n do the laminating n filing.



mirror! bbb asked for it. now this is the most frequent visited corner to them :p they dance n pose here :p
---

when I was looking for this..



to deco angels bday cake, I couldn't find it in the kitchen, the I started looking for it in the store room. when I opened the store room door, wow, full of stuff n I can't even get in the room!!

i spent 1 hour cleaning this mess :( rubbish, old newspapers n magazine everywhere. n those things that supposed to be thrown, still in the room! thanks to kakak n laogong :(



this is the final one. at least we have a walkway here. don't know how long it gonna last hmm..

No comments: