Thursday, October 07, 2010

today is Wednesday

morning. I walked to the chicken rice shop for chicken porridge. half way, feel to eat bread. so undecided n standing in the middle of the crowd. last last, I went to subway for breakfast set. I seldom take coffee, today, I drink black coffee :)


alone enjoying my breakfast set n reading everyday-must-do Christian blog for 'daily bread' :)

on the way walking to the office, thinking royee now skipping his morning milk. then no breakfast? this is unhealthy. thinking if I can wake up early to prepare bbb breakfast eg sandwiches, cereal, cakes, breakfast finger foods. then I have the thought to make sure myself to prepare breakfast for the family when children are in primary school. all sitting down together for breakfast must be warm in the home sweet home ^_^ hope I can make it :p no confident to myself kakakaka :p

a lot of cleanup to do as we are now in quarter 4 of year 2010. so I 'have to' work hard to close this n that n to meet due dates. october calendar has been fully written by me for different due dates for different reports n meetings. may visit to Penang n Johore in these 2 weeks for communication session.

supervisor said, I want u to focus more in reporting. ya, it is good to learn more things n sharpen my analysis mindset. n of course, more stay back hmm. it is not really good for a patient like me, ya, am still on dressing everyday n recovering ooo :p n I miss my bbb la. get some then lose some.

supposed to take 8.30pm train, then itchy bum bum gone to see children cloths at the next door, n I got these..



singlet rm15 n skirt rm13 for gal gal. well this is separate set, I will buy a matching shirt for the skirt.



n I got this for royee. I like him to wear white :) this is rm15. I found it cheap! good material oooo from toughskins.

may check more tomolo. got many soft n sweet color shirts for gals. ya, because of these nice n cheap cloths, I misses the train :( now is 21:13 am still in the train. gonna reach home 10pm+ hmmm



No comments: