Thursday, October 14, 2010

back to sht

13:40 am in the train heading to kl Sentral. after meeting at subang hitech office, early lunch with as, then I drive to putrajaya to take train. why putrajaya? expect to stat back in the office tonight, ERL train schedule is more punctual ;)

morning I woke up 6am+ I saw royee watching tv. wow so early he woke up. by 7am+ we were done. too early to send him to the kinder, so I brought him to the Market. I bought leong taufu for myself. royee this don't want that don't want but chose a pandan cream bread for himself. quite easy to handle their diet, they were not eating many varieties of foods :p milk, bread, biscuit, RICE then they are satisfied ^o^



this pic shown me look tired n old :( let me have some little time to adjust my new job scope, then I will do my best to get back the ceria sweetie michie :p

back to subang hitch office that I worked from 2003 to 2006, the journey the environment back to memory lane :) how I wish I can work here or usj now. I am so tired with the everyday travelling hmmm..



hmm maybe I need to pause for a while n re-adjust my time table, everyday route, quality time with bbb n many many more.. gambatte!!

No comments: