Thursday, October 14, 2010

wednesday @_@

am doing facial mask. I have dry skin n panda eyes, serious one :( feel the pressure in working, nite time hard to fall asleep, morning wake up before alarm rang. waiting for weekend n holiday to recharge my battery hmmm



no much time to talk to laogong n sis. reach home, sometime bbb all sleep, or going to sleep, welcome me back with their pyjamas on :(



guiding royee in his homework if he is yet to sleep. sometime I eat dinner, sometime am too tired to eat.


still concern on children growing. so if anything, I SMS or facebook message bbb teachers to ask help from them. many things need to cover n handle, luckily I have my parents n bbb have good teachers :)


not forgetting my bang-srei to open the door for me once I reach home, get the plate, folk n spoon ready on the dining table for me, stand behind me to serve me :p

with all the love n blessing, am feeling good everyday ^_^ my wound is going to fully recovered, faster than we expected, maybe I eat a lot of fish n chicken hehe.

"I believe in angel~~~"



ps: angels are coughing coughing coughing hmmm hope they get well soon coz this Sunday is their bday!

No comments: