Friday, October 01, 2010

shone bday - party pack

last time, where got party pack for our bday de? now children bday, macam macam lo.

I myself always check party pack or goodie bag that received by my bbb. those high colouring or not really ok food, or dangerous hazard toys I keep it. so in my house kitchen cabinet, there is a corner I keep party pack :S end up, laogong finish all the foods in the pack :p

because I am always fuzzy on food by children taking, and toys they playing with, so normally what I prepare for other children would be something I give to my children. so my children can enjoy the fun too.

this year royee boy's bday, I have prepared 30 packs of these..



2 homemade choc rice cookies cups


1 handmade choc muffin


1 pencil, sharpener, colourful eraser (all chosen by royee) and a mini handbook of times table, time, money counting


30 packs of LOVE to share ^^


.. and 1 ikea bowl, I smiley face badge, 2 sweets, 1 small colourful double clips

hope children will like it. to encourage them also for training hard in year end kinder performance :) prepare organic berry tea bags for teachers too! so teachers have clearer mind to manage those lovely cutie monsters :p
---
sis complained 'why last time papa n mama didn't prepare me party packs de? no bday celebration also :(' hmm last tile we where got party pack de. bday party for sis, hmmm can't recall any also :p never mind la, as long as now every year sis laogong got celebrate with her then ok la ^o^

ps: now is 3:50am am still awake. drink coffee ice just now 10+pm so am so fresh n alert now. hmmm I set my alarm clock at 7.:30am :S

No comments: