Tuesday, October 05, 2010

love

this morning I sent Angels to the kinder at 7.45am I asked them to go around the kinder and say good morning to all the teachers. 2 gals hand hold hand n with their sunny smiles they walked in to the kinder. love the scene :) can feel children loving each other in their own ways, just hoping they have good siblings relationship when they r grown up too.

recently children are busy practicing for year end performance. they eat a lot recently and they sleep very early at nite. the practices must be tiring. children nowadays need to take challenge and cope more things in young age. luckily they look excited for all these arrangements. royee needs to stay back till 2pm everyday till this mth end, coz he has additional role to play on stage. so lunch time, my mum prepares lunch box for royee, n my Digo sends the lunch box to royee when picking up angels. thanks to my family to help me for all this, so royee has chance to try new things :)

recently, royee likes to draw o his class teacher. he must be feel loved with teacher care n teaching :) right decision I have made to continue bbb classes at this kinder.








on Saturday, teachers prepare all needed stuff at the kinder. I told bbb about this, bbb asked me to bring them to the kinder n support the teachers. from klang I drive them to banting. once reached the kinder, bbb ran to the classes like happy birds. look at the scene, I smiled :) I can really feel how much this kinder has brought to my bbb, n how much my bbb love the kinder n teachers ^_^



Eva experiencing what teacher doing ^_^




"love our home" got this from the classroom n now bbb everyday singing this :)


No comments: