Sunday, October 24, 2010

confidence

today in the Sunday school class, time for offering, both angel n Eva can't find their money. I give signal to angel 'it's ok' then angel sits down n continues singing the offering song. on the other side, Eva looks disappointed, starts looking sad n suddenly 'wahhh :~' crying. I check her pocket, then I found the money. but she still can't stop crying. I carry her to the offering bag n do the offering. then she looks sad in the class n tearing.

when all the children go back to their classes, I leave the class too. 1 of the teachers pass by me 'why your gal is like this har? lost her money then cried. u need to encourage her more, let her be confident'

ya! confidence. Eva is always crying when she feel disappointed, nervous or when she face the failure. always have the thought - Eva is manja n want to get attraction from parents. now after the sister reminding, ya, Eva is lacking of confidence, she wants parents to assure her achievement or accept her failure or mistake.

ya, as what sis told me, maybe I think I am good n caring to my children, but it may in fact, my children don't feel my love. I must use the right way n go through the correct channel, to let my children to feel what I am trying to give them. hmmm need more parenting books for me.




No comments: