Wednesday, August 18, 2010

tue or wed?

am still recalling today is Tuesday or Wednesday har? should be wednesday, coz I joined the cooking class in tuesday? never mind la, don't need to bother much :p left few hours more for today hehe..

today lunch



the energy power porridge - mixture of grains actually. it taste ok naturally, so no salt or sugar added. I suggest to add in few scallops, it would be taste better then it won't be this plain. may try it next time with ikan bilis or scallops.



after the hot porridge, we have organic dragon fruit. a silly question, dragon fruit is not white in colour? coz normally I eat white isi de, n try few organic dragon fruits, all pink colour de. stupid question I asked to myself, organic dragon fruit different colour? :p different species kot.

in fact, I have many stories to post n share, but these few days am a bit busy with all sort of reporting n mid year performance evaluation. anyway, I am feeling good :) beautiful day to me everyday, feeling children love much much much :*

day before I saw very beautiful rainbow at putrajaya. I shared with Eva about the rainbow, she looked disappointed, she said 'now is dark night, of course i cant see rainbow la :( ' this is something I can't cheer her up immediately by giving her a rainbow to see, I hope 1 day soon we can spotted a rainbow together ^_^




God is LOVE :)

No comments: