Friday, August 13, 2010

simple thought

got this out from the busy but easy friday working hours..


ya I found my hair getting longer, n I always think to cut it short. in the office, few ppl tells me I look better with long hair. sis also tells the same, n she wants we to be in long hair in her wedding. so I make up my mind, no matter how itchy hand is, I will only cut my hair short after my sis wedding :)

that day when angel lay down next to me, 'mummy, your hair is long, you are beautiful' her voice soft n clear, it feels sweet ^_^ now royee likes to sit behind me when i watch tv or reading book, then he touches my hair, comb the hair with his fingers, smell it, trying to tight the hair. my maid always smile when looking this. my heart feels sweet n loved! how nice it is, when mummy is in the boy's eyes n heart. (hoh... if laogong can do this, how nice it is...)

today is a sweet Friday the 13th, I just feel good today. I am a Friday 13th baby, n today is my officemate doreen's bday. bought something for her, I always want to do this, now I have a chance to thank her. a caring auntie to me (she definitely will get angry for 'auntie' this word :p) I always tell my mama, Doreen in my mama in the office, a caring big sister to me ^_^




Doreen, happy birthday ya!!

No comments: