Friday, August 20, 2010

improvement :)

last nite royee was sleeping when I reached home. normally he waits for me to check his homework. since last nite can't make it, so this morning I get him to complete all his homework before going to the kinder.



he colour the picture nicely. although the sun is not suppose to be black, the hen shouldn't be blue. compare to the previous colouring n effort he put in, this is good :) so I given him a shining LOVE as an encouragement ^_^



when I checked the 2nd work book, this is much better! right colour for the picture :D n from the photo frame picture, I know he put in effort in the colouring, so, another shining love from mummy :D royee was so happy :)



this is what I designed for royee's class teacher. a lovely teacher who take good care of royee this naughty boy ^0^ this pic is a print screen from my iPhone, so it is a bit cacat. plan to print it out n give a copy to the teacher. a appreciation note to thank her very much :)

No comments: